Monday 21 June 2010

I'm Back!!

Long time no blog and really must hang my head in shame! If for no other reason than way back in April I won one of the OPAM draws. Kris from Tag Along Teddies sent a lovely prize my way.

A lovely little note book, a bag of scrumptious buttons, a delectable mini jelly roll from Moda and a cute heart button.

So, a big belated thank you to Kris for a gorgeous gift.

Since the end of April there hasn't been a lot of sewing going on. A few pencil rolls, but nothing else. My problem has been lots to be started, nothing to go on with! I was struggling to get motivated. Figuring sewing was about enjoyment, I decided to just let it go for awhile, but in the past couple of days, I've had the urge! So today I started a sudoku quilt for a friend's son.

It has a transport theme. Be prepared for more of this in the coming days!

No comments: