1. I hate cutting 6 and seven eighth inch squares.
My sewing corner - I love the natural light
2. Next time, to avoid cutting said 6 and seven eighth inch squares, I will be following this handy hint from Australian Patchwork and Quilting, Vol 21, No 2.
3. When pinning either side of the line to make half square triangles, pins on the opposite side of the line should go in the opposite direction.
4. That even when you pin in the opposite direction, you can still do it wrong!
5. While it may be cute when you cockatiel finds the pins and picks one up, be prepared to have to distract said bird while actually sewing to stop him getting to said pins!
|This is cute (even if it is blurry!)|
7. He is also unable to tell the difference between fabric he can chew on (scraps) and those he can't!
|Earlier in the afternoon when we were still friends.|