Saturday 1 December 2007

I'm a bad blogger!

How embarrassing, I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. In my defense, I am trying to sell a house, buy a house and move interstate! Yesterday was the first time in ages I have done anything so I thought I would share.
I picked up mums grandchildren sampler from the framers and I must say I am most happy with how it turned out. She is away until Tuesday so I will have to wait to give it to her. Anyway, here's a piccie.
I've decided to make a raggedy edge quilt for Kira's daycarer. She is a very special woman who looked after Luke before he went to school and I absolutely adore her. So yesterday, using a couple of charm packs and a few other bits and pieces, I got it all ready for sewing. The picture below is of all the blocks ready to be pinned and sewed. Hopefully there will be some time this weekend.

No comments: