Friday 10 July 2009

Monthly Checkup - July

Thought I might as well get this updated too while my connection seems to be holding... (should have kept my mouth shut! Have had to restart twice to get this done!)

Welcome to my July check up! I'll include everything done since my last check up in April. *blush*


Completed projects April - June - none! I totally blame moving. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Projects started -Again, none. See excuse for completed projects.

Books read -14. Just short of 5 a month. (Last counted Celluloid Killers)

So, current projects as listed at the side of my blog.

  • Blackboard Quilts - No progress. Still.

  • Sampler Quilt -No progress!

  • Luke's Frog Quilt - Still cutting – bit is my next priority! He has been so patient!

  • G's quilt – quilted – needs binding and label.

  • I Spy quilt – finished – needs labelling

  • Designer Mystery Block quilt – all blocks made. Next to do sashing and complete the top.

Other things I really need to get onto this month are:

  • Luke's Quilt!

No comments: