Monday 11 January 2010

Frustration!!

OK, I have hit a wall! I have 2 projects almost ready to sew together, but am waiting on the delivery of some material before I can go any further! I've started to prepare the stuff I need to start the lizard and I am contemplating doing some work on my Block of the Month, but it requires more cutting and I want to sew!!

On other news, I've decided to take on a 100+ books in 2010 challenge! I think it's too much to subject what should be a craft blog to, so if you are interested in following what I read, check out my new blog - Kylie's Reads. I know, I'm up there for creative titles. I'll still track on here and put what I am reading in the side bar, but won't be posting about them.

Off to try and decide what to do.

2 comments:

Skipper said...

WOW! That's a heck of a lot of reading! Will you get time to sew???

Emma said...

Bit the bullet and do the cutting, the sooner it's out of the way, the sooner you can sew! Then next time you don't feel like sewing, cut instead, and you'll be ready to sew when you want!