Having borrowed (stolen!) a photo from AJ's blog because stupid me forgot to take a photo before sending it, (I did the same thing with the Table Runner swap!) I can now reveal the doll's quilt I sent to AJ.
Apart from a couple of log cabin blocks I made for my first sampler quilt (which I've just realised I've never blogged!), this is the first log cabin I've ever made. Each block was 4.5inches wide, each strip 1/2 inch in size! I'd like to make a bigger one, if only because of the fun you can have with the organisation of it. Deciding on how to arrange the blocks was most probably one of the longest steps in the process!!