There hasn't been a lot of sewing here recently. Lack of motivation, coupled with way too much else on my plate. However, yesterday I did manage to sit down for a couple of hours and start sewing 9 patches which will be made into a disappearing 9 patch for the back of Luke's frog quilt. I'm hoping to get some more done today, but wouldn't count on it. This is what I have so far.
I finished and posted off the Dolls Quilt, although I forgot to take photos so will have to ask the recipient for some. I've yet to receive mine, but since we are not allowed to open them until the 7th, I'm kinda hoping it doesn't arrive until the 6th!
In non quilty news, our block has been cleared! Building should start this week. Before and after photos.
Looks very bare without the trees, but we were thrilled to keep the mulberry down the back.
And finally, my baby girl is no longer a baby. The cot is gone to be replaced by thisShe loves it. Me, I'm still getting use to it!