So currently on my list are:
- Blackboard Quilts - This is an idea I picked up from our EB Dolls Quilt Swap. Ingrid made a fantastic little quilt using blackboard fabric. I thought it would be a great seller at our local markets, so ordered some fabric! I have nine cut and bordered, but they need applique labels. You know, things like "Things to do" or "Shopping list". I'm terrified of applique, so they are currently languishing in the bottom drawer.
- F's Baby Quilt - In utero, this baby was called Fred. He now has a name, but I don't know how his mum feels about it being published, so I should rename this K's quilt! I've made a start and am really happy with it. I then ran out of inspiration! A call for help went out and some ideas came forth. I managed to pick up another two FQ's of the Prints Charming fabric yesterday, that I am really hoping are in the car somewhere, 'cause they ain't in the house! (problem with living on an island with your car on the mainland - no quick running out to check!) Am thinking I will do another half panel top and bottom and then border with red stars re AJ's suggestion! She has also offered the star pattern, I just need to work out what size I need!
- Miss M's bag - I'm in the middle of hand quilting this! Again, not big on hand quilting, but it's going well. May take it camping with me next week (it's washable!) Hoping to be able to add this to the finished list by months end.
- Sampler Quilt - there is a story to this quilt. You can read it here. Notice the date on the post and something about finishing it before years end??? I have a border fabric for it, but am not sure I like it. It's something I was talked into by the staff at a fabric shop. Either way, this one has to get finished this year!
- Luke's Frog Quilt - Ah, my ongoing project! I have 15 9 patch blocks left to make and then I can cut them up and sew them back together to make a disappearing 9 patch back. My plan is for this to be on his bed by winter.